Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Getting to know you

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: Christine M
    Age: 25
    Favorite color: pink
    Favorite book: To many to list
    Occupation: Government auditor by day, grad student by night, and collecting/sewing AG things somewhere in between
    Fav AG: Kirsten
    I Look like: Kailey, but with shorter hair
    Place I want to visit: AGPNY

  2. #12
    Baylena
    Guest Baylena's Avatar

    Post

    The title of the thread had me humming that song from "the King and I".. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Id-Baylena(after my wonderful Quarter Horse Mare)
    Age-23
    occupation-General Office Manager
    Favorite Book-Anything by Anne Rice, Angelas Ashes
    Favorite AG-Felicity or Samantha
    Look Like-I have Kirsten's Eyes and abit softer reddish tone then Felicity's hair
    Place Id like to visit-St. Petersburg,Russia and my mother's family's castle in Scotland

  3. #13
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: PrincessRuthie
    Color: lavender, lime green, baby blue
    Book: The Nanny Diaries, Bridget Jones' Diary, A Northern Light, among others.....
    Occupation: high school student
    Fave AG: Molly I suppose
    AG Look-a-like: Molly, Kit, AGT 21 and 24
    Place to Visit: London, Paris, Athens....

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 04, 2005 10:30 PM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: shortie421
    Age: 20 But Ill be 21 in 17 days and counting!
    Favorite color: Black, Purple and Christmas Red
    Favorite Book: Great Gatsby, Harry Potter Series, The Lovely Bones, Perks of Being a Wallflower, I could go on forever
    Occupation: College student (Junior) Im a double major in History and Creative Writing
    Fav AG: Felicity without question but Addy is a close second
    I Look like: As a kid I looked just like Josefina in the pictues but I look more like Marisol (the doll) now but with straight hair
    Place I want to visit: Ireland, Scotland, England, Venice, Rome and and here in the states anywhere out west

  5. #15
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ID: wildpony
    Pets: Border Collie named Pepsi and two guinea pigs, Piglet and Skipper
    Fav Book: this is a tough one...Rebel of Dark Creek, National Velvet, Awake and Dreaming
    Fav Color: Dark Purple
    Fav Animals: Horses and Dogs
    Occupation: Middle School Student
    I look Like: AGT 13, but with dark brown eyes
    Places I want to visit: Egypt, Ireland

  6. #16
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like this topic but in case anyone is wondering, I edited out some ages. If you are a minor, please don't post your age or grade. Thanks so much for your help on this matter.

  7. #17
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    ID: tngirl03
    Age: 22
    Favorite colour: purple and soft pink
    Favorite Book: Christy by Catherine Marshall and the "Thorn in My Heart" books by Liz Curtis Higgs
    Occupation: retail (I work at a Christian bookstore)
    Fav AG: I've now decided that Kirsten & Felicity tie in being my fave's
    AG I Look like: most like AGT 16 (she's got dark brown hair/brown eyes, I'm black hair/hazel eyes)
    Place I want to visit: New England, maybe Massachusetts or Connecticut

  8. #18
    Inactive Member mcknute's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: sdstudent
    Age: 20
    Favorite colour: Blue
    Favorite Book: I'm a geek, and currently my favorite book is "The Case for Mars" by Robert Zubrin [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Occupation: College student (2nd year accounting)
    Fav AG: Molly
    I Look like: Kirsten
    Place I want to visit: New York City

  9. #19
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tngirl03:
    AG I Look like: most like AGT 16 (she's got dark brown hair/brown eyes, I'm black hair/hazel eyes)
    Place I want to visit: New England, maybe Massachusetts or Connecticut
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, the AG you would look like the most then is the retired AGT 6? with black hair and brown eyes.

    Please come visit New England soon! My girls and I would love to meet you! It's awfully dull and boring around here except for a few months in the summer during tourist season!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member likewow's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ID: likewow
    Age: 21
    Favorite colour: pink
    Favorite Book: "The Fountainhead", "Dracula", and a really silly book I read several times called "The Kid Who Ran for President"
    Occupation: personal trainer (soon to be certifed in Spin and Pilates instruction as well)
    Fav AG: Addy
    I Look like: Kit, if Kit had dark roots [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Place I want to visit: California, again! Actually, I'll be moving there in a few years, but I'll settle for visiting for now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •